PSORIASIS CASE ;

Everything about diagnosis will be discussed in this forum and how the treatment works. Do you know about "pulse diagnosis"? Here you can ask the experts, what it is about. And why does a certain constitution type need different oils for treatment than another? Just ask. There are many experts in this forum.
GILLET Serge

PSORIASIS CASE ;

Post by GILLET Serge »

Dear Doctor !

Greetings from Réunion . One of my clients coming for treatment suffer from psoriasis . What do you recommend as treatment . Any oil you might suggest particularly or any other efficient means . I guess it is closely linked with his mental state of being overstressed .
Looking forward to an answer .

Cheers .

Dr. Rohit

Re: PSORIASIS CASE ;

Post by Dr. Rohit »

Dear Serge,
please could you let us know more about the person like his age, dosha type etc.
as you say about stress i would suggest begining with shirodhara,

also let me know about the kind of psoriasis it is like dry or with liquid etc.

GILLET Serge

Post by GILLET Serge »

Thanks for your quick reply .

I have to see with him for his dosha type . Will contact you after I get the required information .

Speak back to you soon .

Serge

Dr. Rohit

Post by Dr. Rohit »

till then i would advise you to start with neem , or ginger that will help clean his blood and also digest the bad ama.
for treatment purpose for oil i will only guide once i know the body type

smiles

GILLET Serge

Post by GILLET Serge »

Hi Doctor !

Back to you after such a long time . As for my friend suffering from psoriasis , he is chiefly PITTA

43% , VATA 35% and KAPHA 24% .

Of course , he needs to be cooled down with Shirodhara ( but my temporary table= (droni ) is not fitted for this sort of treatment . Hence you recommend neem as a blood cleanser but to be used as a juice , I suppose . Which oil do you recommend as having cooling effect ?Balashwagandhadi is ok ?

Another point - a friend of my daughter while doing sports has had a muscular inflammation around the groin : what do you recommend ?

Thanks heaps .

Cheers .

Serge

GILLET Serge

Post by GILLET Serge »

I have a client who has had an operation for breast cancer who is going to have a Chemiotherapy session on wednesday would like to know if she may have any treatment after that to flush all the toxins induced by the treatment consequently _ any infusion which might be efficient !Look forward to an answer .
Serge

Dr. Rohit

Post by Dr. Rohit »

1. regarding the patient of Psoriasis -
along with pitta body type, surge also see the syptoms. see if the syptoms are like dry skin, or if it is wet. also see for the colour , pitta symptoms of psoraisis type will be shown.

balaashwagandhadhi oil is o.k . but i would recommend eladi or karpooradi taila.

2.for your friends daughter for muscular inflamation in groin - I would recommend rest thats it. and a local oil or liniment for application.

3.Dear Serge,
panchakarma ofcourse can be given on the later stages. since this will help flush the toxins after chemotherapy.It is recommended only do after certain period since her strength after chemotherapy will also reduce.
during the period of panchakarma you can start with some rasayana like medicine or ghees for e.g narsimharasayana ghee, sukumara shee,
dadimadi ghee.
etc.

Weasiumuviake

PSORIASIS CASE

Post by Weasiumuviake »

Thank you for sharing about your friend and what helped with her psoriasis. I have no idea what VC het skin is. Please give me more information. I have been dealing with psoriasis for over 25 years and it only gets worse with time. I am now taking Embrel shoots and I do not like it at all. Thanks for sharing.

Almalutz
New User

Post by Almalutz »

Light therapy- During light therapy, a doctor will shine ultraviolet light on the skin. This type of therapy often requires consistent and frequent sessions. It should be noted that tanning beds are not a means of achieving light therapy. Too much sunlight can actually worsen psoriasis. This procedure should always be done under the supervision of your doctor.