Honey heals wound faster than antibiotics

Everything about diagnosis will be discussed in this forum and how the treatment works. Do you know about "pulse diagnosis"? Here you can ask the experts, what it is about. And why does a certain constitution type need different oils for treatment than another? Just ask. There are many experts in this forum.
LavernMiler
New User

Re: Honey heals wound faster than antibiotics

Post by LavernMiler »

Honey is thick abundant to protect wounds while they heal and is antibacterial as well. Honey uses accustomed body-produced fluids for damp in the wound for healing. In addition, it does not angered banknote as antibiotics are prone so to do.

laurahill
New User

Post by laurahill »

yes,honey is good source of anti-bacterial ,anti-biotic and anti-inflammatory agents which heals all kinds of skin problems like acne and pimple.

aurident
New User

Post by aurident »

Honey has been shown to hamper the growth of food-borne pathogens such as E. coli and salmonella, and to fight certain bacteria, including Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, both of which are common in hospitals and doctors' offices. But whether it does the same in people hasn't been proven.

Mahsa
New User

Post by Mahsa »

I would like to add some points about honey as being a part of a honey bee farmer families.
In the process of honey making by bees it is very important what plants are they feeding from. also it worth knowing the industrial honey making process makes farmers to feed bees with sugar. this results a non-pure honey. to know if the honey is pure or not, the price it self is distinguishing. any honey you buy under 50$/kilo is not pure at all, so you can not expect the healing characteristics. As without the help of sugar, honey bees can not yield as much honey to be cheaper than the price I mentioned.
I have seen the healing property of honey on the wound myself. also the great effect on burnings. Apply daily amount of the pure honey on your wounds and you will never see the scars after healing.

DesmondLak
New User

-

Post by DesmondLak »

Manuka honey is an amazing little treasure that I am lucky to have found. It's amazing for cuts and scars too and I know lots of people who have had skin infections and cuts and they have used this honey and it has been a miracle treatment for them. I don't know what properties are in it to make it such an amazing product but it's doing a lot of good for people out there. I have even heard stories of manuka honey being used on wounded soldiers and this has results in their wounds healing faster than usual. I don't know how true this is though as I read it in a newspaper but it really is a miracle product that everyone should have a bottle of.