Re :

Here you can ask all questions that do not match with the other groups
Dr.Sandip Sawant

Re: Re :- Hernia, Cough, Piles Treatment in Ayurveda !

Post by Dr.Sandip Sawant »

Dear Sachin,
I would require more deatils of the patient so as to recommend specific treatment as from symptoms it is difficult to understand the Dosha dominance.For e.g whether cough is productive or dry, since when, any other accompanying symptoms etc. Also in case of piles whether it is bleeding or non bleeding piles, since when, self retractable or has to be pushed inside etc etc.

Even in case of hernia, which type of ?

In general you can give following medicines to your brother
1.Sitopaladi churna with Honey
2.Amrutprash Ghrutam with Milk
3.Avipattikar Churna at night with Hot water
4.Mamsapachak Vati 1-1-1 before food.

Advise - to take freshly prepared buttermilk daily

sachin

Post by sachin »

Thank Your So Much for Reply !
1) Whether cough is productive or dry, since when, any other accompanying symptoms etc.
Answer :- Cough is Dry bcoz when my brother is coughing then the bulgums are coming from mouth.. & Cough is from Birth time but it increases from last 4 to 5 Years.

2) Also in case of piles whether it is bleeding or non bleeding piles, since when, self retractable or has to be pushed inside etc etc.
Answer :- Yes It is bleeding Piles when my brother is eating something spicy or hot then same day he is suffering from bleeding ! & the Piles is from last 2 to 3 Years.

3)Even in case of hernia, which type of ?
Answer :- It is Inguinal Hernia And when the hernia is coming out my brother has to put it inside & when my brother is travelling so muuch then it is paining !

1.Sitopaladi churna with Honey !
Answer:- Honey is hot so when my brother is taking honey he is suffering from piles!

This all medicines are for curing piles, cough or hernia ???

sachin

Post by sachin »

Thank Your So Much for Reply !
1) Whether cough is productive or dry, since when, any other accompanying symptoms etc.
Answer :- Cough is Dry bcoz when my brother is coughing then the bulgums are coming from mouth.. & Cough is from Birth time but it increases from last 4 to 5 Years.

2) Also in case of piles whether it is bleeding or non bleeding piles, since when, self retractable or has to be pushed inside etc etc.
Answer :- Yes It is bleeding Piles when my brother is eating something spicy or hot then same day he is suffering from bleeding ! & the Piles is from last 2 to 3 Years.

3)Even in case of hernia, which type of ?
Answer :- It is Inguinal Hernia And when the hernia is coming out my brother has to put it inside & when my brother is travelling so muuch then it is paining !
My brother come to know Inguinal Hernia is from last 4 to 5 Years.

1.Sitopaladi churna with Honey !
Answer:- Honey is hot so when my brother is taking honey he is suffering from piles!

This all medicines are for curing piles, cough or hernia ???

Dr. Rohit

Post by Dr. Rohit »

Dear Sachin.

after going through the case I think the advise by Dr. sandip is right. mean while I will not suggest any medicines for your brother without seeing him.

Usually we would look up your brothers case like increased dryness in the body. so due to this dryness there will be increased vata . thus this dryness will bring dryness in chest making it dry cough and sputum.
due to dryness usually occurs constipations resulting in bleeding or normal piles and also hernia is the cause of the same.

so Dr. Sandip has guided you on the right guidelines. like taking butter milk.
or like the other medicines that would control vata or dryness

daysurgerylondon
New User

Re: Re :

Post by daysurgerylondon »

I have increased dryness in the body and my doctor says drink lots and lots of water as it will help in reducing the piles. Is there any other remedy you can suggest here?