View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Honey heals wound faster than antibiotics 
New User

Post Re: Honey heals wound faster than antibiotics
Honey is thick abundant to protect wounds while they heal and is antibacterial as well. Honey uses accustomed body-produced fluids for damp in the wound for healing. In addition, it does not angered banknote as antibiotics are prone so to do.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:25 pm
New User

yes,honey is good source of anti-bacterial ,anti-biotic and anti-inflammatory agents which heals all kinds of skin problems like acne and pimple.

Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:30 am
Profile WWW
New User

Honey has been shown to hamper the growth of food-borne pathogens such as E. coli and salmonella, and to fight certain bacteria, including Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, both of which are common in hospitals and doctors' offices. But whether it does the same in people hasn't been proven.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:46 am
Profile WWW
New User

I would like to add some points about honey as being a part of a honey bee farmer families.
In the process of honey making by bees it is very important what plants are they feeding from. also it worth knowing the industrial honey making process makes farmers to feed bees with sugar. this results a non-pure honey. to know if the honey is pure or not, the price it self is distinguishing. any honey you buy under 50$/kilo is not pure at all, so you can not expect the healing characteristics. As without the help of sugar, honey bees can not yield as much honey to be cheaper than the price I mentioned.
I have seen the healing property of honey on the wound myself. also the great effect on burnings. Apply daily amount of the pure honey on your wounds and you will never see the scars after healing.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]